By in No means am I telling you how to dress, but these options might help. This is MY body shape.
The main traits of your apple shaped body are:
- Larger Bust.
- Broader Shoulders.
- Narrower Hips
- Less Defined Waist
What not to wear?
- Big puffa jackets
- Big shapeless garments that don’t show any waist
- Bulky trousers with lots of pockets and zippers at the front
- High necklines
TOPS-Look for tops with a thicker texture that don’t cling so much. Woven tops can be great. Tops with a V neck line
- BOTTOMS- Get trousers that have zippers at the side to avoid adding extra bumps on the front.
- Pants with a high rise will create a nice silhouette.
- Wear skirts or shorts above the knees Make sure that any pleats of skirts start below the belly to avoid adding extra volume.
- Also choose jeans that are tailored and either straight or flared. Trouser jeans are ideal
- DRESSES- dresses should have their waistline just below the bust.TOPS- Get Tops with a V-neck to break up the size of your chest and create a lean line.
I HOPE THIS HELPS